Sunday 4 December 2011

THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

As reported by Techo, seems someone got upset about my blog. Oh dear! I am so sorry! (Not!)

Techo called me last Thursday morning to tell me that my blog had disappeared. He was worried. I was very happy! As I told him, what we are doing is working, and if someone wants to shut us up, then we must be making progress, and getting closer to the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Anyway, about 9 A.M. I tried to log in to the blog to be greeted by a message that said the blog had been removed and that the URL was no longer available, and to check Google Terms and Conditions of service to see why this might have happened,

Techo and I were just discussing our response to this pathetic attempt at censorship, when, about 11 A.M. I tried one more time to see if the blog was still removed. Surprise! It was back.

Now this is pure speculation, but we imagine that either David Vollmar at Unival (HEDD1) or Major General Alan Sharman (retd.), or Brinley Salzmann, Export Director of ADS, or Colin Port, Chief Constable of Somerset Police, had got their knickers in a twist over recent posts (see below), and asked Carter Fuck, or some other bunch of ambulance chasing liarwers (sorry, lawyers), to write to Google complaining about how nasty we are here at the FEDC (Fake Explosives Detectors Campaign).

We guess that Google then had a proper Lawyer look at my blog, and realised that, whilst quite rude about lots of fraudsters and fraudster supporters, there was nothing wrong with our entirely fair and justifiable comments.

Well, of course, as some of you know already, I am psychic, and had predicted something like this might happen (NOT REALLY PSYCHIC! JUST KIDDING!), and published my blog as a book, and distributed it widely so that it can never be suppressed. A little warning to our fraudster friends and their supporters. If you try anything like this again, don't fear. It will all simply pop back up again, very soon!

'Good-bye-ee, good-bye-ee, wipe the tears, baby dear, from your eye-ee.
Though it's hard to part I know, I'll be tickled to death to SEE YOU go.
Don't cry-ee, don't sigh-ee, there's a silver lining in the sky-ee.
Bonsoir old thing, cheerio chin-chin, napoo, toodle-oo, good-bye- ee.'

Sorry fraudsters and killers, we are not going anywhere, and as Techo says:

"I'll be back", as many times as it takes to get you all strung up!