Thursday 20 October 2011

HERGES ADVENTURES OF McTAVISH a.k.a James McCormick




Referring, or should I say deferring as so often to my great pal and wit (No! Not Twit!), Techo a.k.a. Supersleuth, I note his recent addition to his fine blog, and I commend it to you! In other words, for those of you of simpler dispositions (YES! YOU CP and the A&P, i.e. READ TECHO). He has discovered a 'fictional character' bearing a remarkable likeness to our own fave fatty Jim McCormick (lost any pounds with stress Jim? We've certainly limited the pounds you were making, and we'll get what's left - i.e. our pound of flesh for all those you helped blow up, you f'ing SH1T!)

WANTED

MAD JOCK McTAVISH of ATCC/ASD-200
a.k.a. James McCormick of ATSC/ADE651 infamy.



What's that in yer wee sporran Jim? Oh yes. Your BLOOD MONEY! And the sporran ain't so wee is it Jimmy? You have squirrelled quite a lot of doubloons into ya fat belly! All of it covered in blood!

NOW! for those of you who think I am racist against the Sweaty Socks (Jocks/Scots people), believe me, I am not. I am almost all one meself, and damn proud of it. You see, Scots lead the World on the Enlightenmemt. I reckon pound fae pound that Scots have done more relative to population size down through history than most if not all nations. So OH FLOWER OF SCOTLAND! (Mind you they're crap at rugby at the moment sadly!)

Anyway, I am prejudiced against McTavish a.k.a. James McCormickk

Meanwhile the Keystoners are now looking for a Jim McTavish of ATCC, and will be announcing an arrest as soon as someone like Newsnight, or one of us upsets them again! Poor boys and girls!

That's another fine arrest you've got us into Collie!

TECHOS BLOG AS ALWAYS (YES, STILL NO LEGAL ACTION MATERIALISED AFTER 3 YEARS OF THREATS FROM THEM THAR DIRTY VERMIN FRAUDSTERS! HOHOHO):

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.com/