Thursday 18 June 2009

DODGY JIM McCORMICK - THE ROMANIAN CONNECTION


For those of you that do not recognise these lovely people, they are the much missed Mr and Mrs Ceaucescu of Romania.

I thought it might serve as a warning to Jim McCormick of ATSC (purveyor of the ever useless ADE 651 so called detector), as to what happens to people who do dodgy things in that fine country.

Our investigations have shown that Big Jim has connections with a company in Romania called Mira Telecom, run by a chap by the name of Stelian Ilie.
I thought it might be a good idea to give Stelian the heads up on Jim because I thought that a respectable telecom company would hardly want to be involved with a naughty boy like our Jimmy.

Well, here is my email and the reply from Stelian. Funny. Do you detect a similarity to the response we got from Gary 'The MOD Don't Love Me' Bolton. Perhaps the mention of lawyers?

Well, bring 'em on!

Dear Mr. Ilie,
I hope that your company wants to have a good reputation for honest and ethical business.
I am sorry to hear that you have a business relationship with Mr. James McCormick
of ATSC(UK).
Mr. McCormick sells a product called the ADE 651, and claims that this will detect explosives.
It does not work. It cannot work. It puts innocent lives at risk. Would you trust your life to a radio aerial on a swivel?
In case you do not know the full details of Mr. McCormick you may wish to review the information on the ADE 651 product Mr. McCormick promotes:
I respectfully suggest that you seriously consider cutting your links with Mr. McCormick. We will soon be sending a report to the main Romanian media concerning the ADE651 and other fake explosive detectors, and this will highlight the links of Mr. McCormick with Mira Telecom.

HIS REPLY:
Dear Mr. Robinson,

Thank you for your e-mail , but I do not know how are you. I consider your advise like an intrusion in my very respectful business. I'll send your message to my lawyers in Brussels and Vienna in order to get the right answer to you. I kindly ask you to stop sending this kind of messages to me. Your sincerely Ilie

AND MY REPLY TO HIS REPLY:

You do not need to know who I am. You only need to be worried about the truth, and the truth is that Mr. McCormick is a con man, and the ADE 651 is a fraudulent product.

I am so pleased to hear that your business is respectful. In that case you should be respectful of the fact that by dealing with McCormick, your business is not respectable.

I am sure your lawyers will confirm that selling fake explosives detectors is not a wise thing to do, nor is it ethical. Do you feel good about putting innocent lives at risk. Or those of brave soldiers or policemen? I do hope not!

Anyway, I will soon forward my information to the major media in Romania. Let's see what your fancy lawyers can do about that!

I'll let you know what happens next....bet you just cannot wait! The whole thing could blow up. Then again, of course it won't because Jim will detect it, won't he?