Wednesday 2 November 2011

HELLO GAZZA, HELLO CARLY...



HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING I PREPARED FOR YOU EARLIER, UNLIKE WHAT THE GT200 DOES NOT I.E. PREPARE ANYONE!

Hello Gazza, Hello Carly,
Here I am at Camp Baloney.
Camp is very entertaining,
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining, bombs!

How's the new place?
Is it cozy?
You must think us very dozy!
And the brand  new  convertible Audi?
Is it really very gaudy?

I went hiking with Joe Spivvy,
He developed a fake explosive detector thingy.
You remember Leonard Skinner,
He got blown up last night after dinner!

All the counselors hate the security guards,
And the lake has shrapnel shards!
And the head coach wants no sissy,
So he reads to us from something called 'Take the pissy'.

No, I don't want this should scare ya,
But my bunkmate has some semtex-a!
You remember James McCormick-y,
They're about to organize a searching party!

Take me home, oh Gazza, Carly .
Take me home, I hate Baloney.
Don't leave me out here in the forest,
Where I might get blown up by a phoney!

Take me home, I promise I will not make noise,
Or mess the house with all my toys.
Oh please don't make me stay;
I've been here one whole day (or three years plus - sigh!!)!

Dearest Gazza, darling Carly,
How's my precious little bruddy?
Let me come home if you miss me;
I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me!

Wait a minute; it stopped exploding.
Guys are living, guys are smiling.
Playing baseball, gee that's better.
Gary, Carly, kindly disregard this letter!
Because you have both been arressted!
Now, when I can say it's over I will re-write that last line myself!

With many thanks to the great Spike Jones! 
Hello Gary, Hello Jimmy, Hello Davey, Hello Johnny, Hello Stelian-y, Hello General Georgiou-y, Hello General al Jabiri-i-i-i-i-y (STOP!), Hello Frankie-y, Hello Chuckie-y, Hello Yuri-y, Hello Col-y, Hello Everybod-y, 

P.S. MY PAL TECHO SAYS YOU MIGHT NOT ALL UNDERSTAND MY  POSTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION OF ANYTHING JUST ASK, VIA THE COMMENTS FACILITY IF YOU WISH. I WILL PUBLISH ANY COMMENT AND MY RESPONSE IN FULL. FEEL FREE.