Thursday 3 March 2011

CHUCK E'S IN LOVE

Chuck: Chuck Christensen










E's: Hallucinations









In Love With: H3Tec










Here is the great sum of human knowledge as espoused by Chuck Christensen at H3Tec:


Here is edited version of my recent correspondence with Chuck. Followed by his full email to me. If anyone wishes, I will happily supply the other 38 emails that comprise my total communication with H3Tec, for your illumination only, by PM.

Dear Chuck,

Please note, I will be publishing your email and my reply on my blog, as well as sending it around our network.

Thanks to the internet, a supreme example of human technology and evolution.

I will not fully respond to your ad hominem attack as it diverts from the key issues, and is irrelevant, whether you have your analysis and diagnosis of me right or wrong.

I will largely leave it at the fact that such diversionary tactics do not wash. While I freely admit to some ad hominem towards you, we can leave that alone now.

It is up to you to publicly and properly prove your extraordinary claims. Not for us to prove our case against you. So far you have failed conclusively,

So, here I will refrain from name calling back, since I seem to have got your attention.

So, to your main points (your edited answers in red, followed by my responses. I will publish the full text of your email so all can see my editing):

1. Our technology was completely vetted by two national laboratories(that to universities recommended)

Which National laboratories? Where? Who? When?

2. (that to universities recommended)

Which Universities?

Where are the reports of the test protocols and the results data published?

If not, why not?

3. and some independent businessmen who did so before they could nominate the technology for the Stoel Rives /  Utah technologies  innovation awards.   Of course I didn’t win the overall prize, but I did come in second.  We took the best in state, and the IQ awards.

Who? What credentials? Under what conditions? Where? When?

I need to point out here that it is easy to be fooled by demonstrations of dowsing. Many have been. Every other one of your fellow dowser salesman has offered such demonstrations to us at one time or another.

Why do we reject these offers?

Because we know that a demonstration can be rigged. Because we know that unless under fully controlled, double blind, replicable conditions it means nothing whatsoever.

We also know that people in this trade are easily bribed.

Personal testimony means nothing. Anecdotal evidence means nothing.

So, all in all we only ever rely on scientific testing. It is the only valid, legitimate approach.

So, your award means nothing without all the information and data as to how you 'won' it? And if that then reasonably supports your claims and can be replicated.

4. We’ve been in business for over 10 years.  Never been sued, nor do we have any dissatisfied customers due to our technology or business practice.

If so why isn't every branch of the US Armed Forces, Security Services, every private security company, every mining company every treasure hunting club, every oil company, every whatever else industry you try to sell your way into, already using H3Tec? Surely ten years is all an apparent miracle needs in this day and age to take hold?

As for lack of customer complaints, I would say that this is almost certainly down to embarassment. No one, especially Public Officials, want to admit they are wrong, if they discover your kit cannot and does not operate after they have paid $10 000 USD or more. There is a long old history of post-embarassment cover ups. In fact, I would venture that most so called conspiracy theory is nothing of the sort, but that post-event cover ups of ignorance, stupidity, or corruption to save face are an extremely common problem.

I would bet a buck to nothing that you cannot produce a substantial history of shills and suckers owning up. versus those who did not. Luckily thay are nearly always caught out eventually. Your odds are now very short.

So, onto:

5. Maybe you should  talk to General  Shultz or Lt. Col.  Mitton who asked H3 to train their troops.

Either you provide us with their full contact details, or we will track these people down, and gently explain, if true they are using your kit, to get over to MIT pronto.

Quite a few so called military men (and in their cases I use military very lightly indeed) have been suckered or sucked into this fraud. Witness: General al Jabiri, Iraq; Colonel John Wyatt, SDS Group Ltd, UK; Horizon Group, India, General Pierre Hadji Georgiou
Note: all retired, as far as we know.

Their military positions and self proclaimed expertise got them nowhere fast. Jabiri is charged with corruption, White is under investigation by UK Police, Georgiou is under investigation by International authorities. We are yet to pin down where we are up to in India with Horizon Group, but we will.

Military/Official title does not offer immunity to stupidity or corruption. I could quote you reams of history to demonstrate this.

However, let me state here and now that I have the greatest respect for the Armed Forces as a whole. I am no peacenik, or anti-Military nut, as a matter of personal philosophy.

In fact, if I haven't told you before, I am partially motivated by my love, respect and friendship for, and with Lt Cmdr P, US Navy Seal, Underwater EOD. Sadly no longer with us. This man was a true hero. Served in Vietnam, behind enemy lines. A man who did many other services for his country. A man who rose from a poor background to the Navy Academy. Now, he was a man of god, but he never ever preached his god, or tried to sell his god to anyone. His was a personal god.

He, along with many other men and women I have met who have served with distinction, far greater than I have or ever can, are my personal heroes.

He hated bovine scatology.

I will not reveal his full name for the sake of his family, as I would never want any of them subjected to an attack like yours on me.

Not that I mind because I have the hide of a rhino!

Now, back to the key issues.

6. I will give you a personal invitation to come over and let H3 take you around to our Oil rigs, our gold & silver mines that were all started because the H3 told us there were resources there. 

All we need for now is the co-ordinates of these facilities, and some official, verifiable documentation of their operation and output. I will explain, we will carry out a study, to determine what the density of already known similar, or indicative mineral deposits/known geological indications there were in the areas you are supposedly operating in.

The net yield/value of the deposits you claim to have discovered. The density of previous treasure hunting in these areas, and verifiable recorded finds. The full history of mining in the area.etc. that will determine whether you could, in any real likelihood, have used H3tec to discover any proven, significant mined deposits without any other means whatsoever. From this we can work out some odds of therefore discovering such deposits by chance.

We also ask that you will agree to any challenge from any recognised institution e.g. MIT. Cambridge University, The Geological Society, The Smithsonian Institute, Imperail College London; The Royal Society; or similar, World renowned scientific establishment.

O.K. If you can get anywhere near to answering these questions with any degree of lucidity, and avoiding calling me a girly boy, which seriously does not work, then you may be on the road to redemption.

I have demonstrated I have listened as you asked, by deconstructing your so called evidence. The ball is in your court.

If you do wish to take me to Court, my answer is, why not come over and try our Libel laws? They can be very generous if you win!! Mind you, I think Eady is on his way out. Alternatively, I will happily respond in any of the following jursidictions: New York City; Washington D.C.; Boston, Mass; or any other U.S location where there has been a terrorist outrage or mass shooting incident in the past: Madrid, Spain; Baghdad, Iraq; Denmark; Holland; Greece; France; Canada; New Zealand; Australia; Sweden; Norway; South Africa; Germany; Thailand; Mexico; Belgium; Romania; Moscow; China.

I will consider other proposals, but nowhere where religious faith may dominate proceedings.

Or, you could go for extradition?

In fact, I think I might test your suggestion that I am on the U.S. "no fly list" theorem soon.

If you issue legitimate, verifiable proceedings against me, in any reasonable jurisdiction, acceptable to me, I will personally appear.

That is a promise.

I hope all that read this understand. Now that we know thousands have lost their lives, and liberty and reasonable freedoms, and vast amounts of money wasted because of this scandal, it simply does not have much of a shelf life left, at least on an International trade and Western Governments level.

After that Asia, Africa, and South America can catch up when they can.

If you do your research we have done it in Thailand, where we have embarassed one of the most corrupt Governments on Earth into carrying out proper testingt that proved the GT200, Alpha 6, and HEDD1 (formerly Sniffex) were frauds. We have won in Iraq and In the UK.

We can and will do this anywhere we choose to target.

We will essentially shut down this trade to all but the most fanatical dowsers, and perhaps a handful of suckers here and there, but not ever again allow it on such a vast scale as we have seen so far.

And to finish, in our short, meaningless little lives here on this wonderous planet, in this fabulous universe, we will, in our little way, have contributed far more than you ever do. My credit in this is of little or no importance. Everywhere you look I credit others and seek no fame. But, if you want to call me out for a proper fight (legal of course) in a proper arena, out I shall jolly well come.

Looking forward to your response.

HIS FULL EMAIL TO ME. GETTING TO HIM?


It seems everyone thinks you are crazy.   I don’t think you are, but you have a egomaniac complex which is most likely caused from a bi-polar condition.  You suffer from personality transference where you are insignificant to the world, and thru this in your mind become someone when you are being a TV personality.  I don’t mean Television either.

I will answer the question… No you listen to my answer.    Our technology was completely vetted by two national laboratories(that to universities recommended), and some independent businessmen who did so before they could nominate the technology for the Stoel Rives /  Utah technologies  innovation awards.   Of course I didn’t win the overall prize, but I did come in second.  We took the best in state, and the IQ awards.   Any of your “buddies” done that ?  This is all public information and while you are posting your “opinion” on line you should also post facts.  I know it won’t work for you as that is not what is inside you.  You wouldn’t know right from wrong if it jumped up and bit you.

You are a pathetic little girly boy.  It must be sad to be trapped in your mind.   I’m still praying for you that you will find some peace and happiness.  It’s much more fun to do work in the light and not scurry from it like a cockroach.

We’ve been in business for over 10 years.  Never been sued, nor do we have any dissatisfied customers due to our technology or business practice.  Can you say that for anything you have ever done?   I doubt it very much…

So try as you will God will confound your efforts as He is right now.   I get emails from all the folks you are sending your questions too.   They all state you must be crazy and that the feel so sorry for you that you are wasting your time and efforts.  Most of them think you are capable of doing damage to them.  Personally if you are truly in England I’m sure you can’t get a plane ticket to the USA as you are on the no fly list and have been diagnosed as a lunatic.   Must be a dark place you live in.  I will give you a personal invitation to come over and let H3 take you around to our Oil rigs, our gold & silver mines that were all started because the H3 told us there were resources there.   So when you talk about billions of dollars, I’m sure you don’t have to shekels to rub together.  I’m pretty sure we are doing just fine, and not from sales, we do that as a side line to our non hobby business.  Maybe you should  talk to General  Shultz or Lt. Col.  Mitton who asked H3 to train their troops.   Oh but,  you think in your mind that we are a fraud… silly little girly boy….   Make sure you keep on your medication as prescribed, don’t drink so much and walk a few miles every day.  Get healthy you will be much more happy.  Get your criminal problems over so you can come to the states and go out with on a project.  We have so many we can’t keep up and you could help.
We are praying for you and please know you are in our good thoughts

END CC EMAIL TO ME



I repeat a line I used to wee willie winkie Frank Trier at Unival in Germany/ HEDD1 formerly Sniffex, when he advised me almost identically, because it seems apt when you tell me I am a mad girly boy and need medication:

Chuck, I'll take my medicine, if you will take a fatal dose of the truth.

How's that for a deal? (like the picture of where your lies can lead us to!)

Does it remind anyone of the evil spread of a Ponzi/Madoff scheme? Just seems to pop up all over like boils

All you have to respond to, more and more urgently, is why you are lying through your teeth...

Where are General Peanuts Schulz and Lt Col Glovepuppet Mitton now? Or is it that son of a friend who went into the army and took an H3Tec with him but you haven't heard anything back yet, that is your only real military contact...

And that Pentagon deal? HMMMMMM? I do wonder!!!1 Fear not brave Chuckshit, we will be checkin!!